Thursday, March 16, 2006

Update #7 March 16, 2006 - Pics from the Roofdeck

Thought I'd start with some pictures from our rooftop. Every month or so, our building sprays for bugs and that means we head on up to the roofdeck for an hour or so to let the fumes subside. Pheobe hates these treks as it means leaving the familiar apartment and going back into her Sherpa. The pics were taken at about 9:00 AM and it was already nice and hot.

In this picture, you can see the mountains in the distance.

Dave relaxing by the pool and getting some rays.


Me in the pool. Sadly, I still not allowed to swim, so I just kind of walk around in the pool to cool off.
A view from the sundeck. I think this is facing North.

Another shot of the buildings in Makati followed by the smaller houses and shantys of Manila.

Same thing, different direction.

In this one you can see Manila Bay in the distance. The low building about midway in the shot is the Peninsula Hotel. I had a picture of the hotel's fountain in an earlier blog.

An unhappy fuzzy orange cat confined to her Sherpa.


Dave trying to calm Pheobe down by giving her a cuddle.


As always, I've posted the pics in our photo album as well. I'll add another post where I update you on my news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home